Please skip to 4:30 minutes as the below is a full recording of the Virtual Investment Day.
EARN 1.00 CE/CPD HOURS FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO
Perennial Value Management is pleased to confirm that the Perennial Partners Virtual Investment Day 11 Mar 2021 Webinar (on-demand) has been accredited for a maximum of 1.00 Continuing Education (CE/CPD) hours by Portfolio Construction Forum, the specialist, independent, investment continuing education, accreditation and certification service.
While the CE/CPD hours are confirmed, they will not formally vest in your name until you have completed the Forum’s CE quiz for this learning activity – available at the link below. This is part of the best-practice compliance program that Perennial Value Management has adopted to manage CE/CPD obligations in today’s higher compliance environment.
As soon as you successfully complete the CE quiz – available at the link below – you’ll receive an email from Portfolio Construction Forum. It will contain a link to immediately access your CE/CPD certificate via your complimentary Forum MyCE record on the Forum’s .edu.au online learning platform (which records any CE/CPD hours you earn from the Forum’s CE Affiliates and the Forum’s face-to-face and online programs) so you can:
- see the knowledge/competency areas; and,
- view, print and export your CE accreditation any time.
These CE/CPD hour(s) can be used to help you meet the CE/CPD requirements of 20 governing bodies (regulators, associations, and institutes) – including ASIC, APRA, FASEA, FMA, AFA, FPA and CIMA® CE/CPD requirements, to name just a few. If you’re a CIMA certificant, the Forum will also report your CE accreditation to the Investments & Wealth Institute on your behalf, so it appears in your Institute dashboard within seven to 10 business days.
Please now click on the following link to complete the CE Quiz provided by Portfolio Construction Forum for this learning activity: http://ow.ly/VeNi30rDF1j
When you click on the above link, you may be prompted to log in.
- If you ARE already a member of the Forum, but you can’t remember your login details, you can retrieve them using this link: https://portfolioconstructionforum.edu.au/forgot/ Click on this CE Quiz link to complete the CE Quiz.
- If you ARE NOT already a member of the Forum, you just need to join – it’s instant and free
- Click on the following link and complete the registration form: https://portfolioconstructionforum.edu.au/register/
- You’ll receive an email immediately – check your junk folder if you don’t get it. Click on the link in the email to verify your membership, and then log in using the member name and password in the email.
Click on the link above to complete the CE Quiz.
If you have any problems, please contact Portfolio Construction Forum (phone +61 2 9247 5536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).