The Perennial Private to Public Opportunities Fund is a wholesale unit trust that will invest in unlisted and listed companies over a five year period, with the aim to generate an absolute return for investors above a hurdle rate. The Fund will be managed by Perennial Value Management.
The objective of the Fund is to generate superior, absolute returns, above a hurdle rate, from an actively managed portfolio of 30-45 unlisted growth capital, pre-IPO investments and IPOs and placements.
• Investment Vehicle: Unlisted wholesale unit trust
• Fund Term: 5 years
• Target Fund Size: Minimum AUD50 million to Maximum AUD100 million
• Minimum Investment: $100,000
• Redemption: The Fund is subject to a lockup for the Fund Term
• Distribution: Annual distribution of realised gains
• The Fund opened on the 3 July and will close at the earliest of 16 August 2019 or upon reaching $100 million
Wholesale investors with a minimum investment of $100,000
Only institutional, sophisticated and wholesale investors, as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), may make applications to invest in the Perennial Private to Public Opportunities Fund.
Are you a Wholesale Investor: